Autumn HollowAutumn Hollow
A   NEW   HOME   CHRONICLE
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

15 March 2006
Ten Bottles of Beer on the Wall...
After my mass shelving last night, I'd intended only to offload the three boxes of television books that were in front of the media bookcase. But then James brought the box labeled "media books" upstairs and also the one with the radio books, and I shelved those, too.

In looking about downstairs I found the rest of the history books (I think I have them all now, except for the paperbacks like Washington Goes to War and A Night to Remember), and the organizing books, and another box of Christmas books (still no Gerald Toner)...and, well, it finally added up to ten.

I'll need James' help to shift some things, including the two tower bookcases, before I can do any more.