Autumn HollowAutumn Hollow
A   NEW   HOME   CHRONICLE
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

07 October 2005
Something To Do With All Those Coupons #2
We have bought a grey rug just to use as a foot-wiping mat and I have purchased a magazine rack to go on the side of one toilet. :-) They don't call it "the reading room" for nothing. This is quite sturdy compared with the thin ones I have purchased before, and it also holds two rolls of toilet tissue slung underneath.

Even better, at Bed, Bath and Beyond I found a white enamel finish metal storage rack with one fairly solid metal shelf and two wire shelves (the kind that sits on the floor and goes over your toilet). It said it was "scratched/damaged" and was marked down to $15, but I couldn't find a single thing wrong with it and bought it. It even comes with the hardware to fasten it to the wall for more support.