Autumn HollowAutumn Hollow
A   NEW   HOME   CHRONICLE
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

23 September 2005
A Seed Planted
In the fall and winter (at least at Christmas), I like to get copies of a magazine called Country Sampler. It's a mixed bag: the first 30 or so pages are articles about how different homes are decorated and also a "how much is my old ____________ worth" type column, but most of the magazine is country like crafts and furniture you can send for. This back part is usually great inspiration for crafts.

I bought the autumn issue today and there is one article about a woman who has her home decorated for autumn all year long, as I have the living room. She likes that old, beat-up looking furniture, which isn't really my style, but the house looks quite pretty that way.

stay tuned...